Maurice Lacroix Pontos
The name Pontos has always been a byword for style, attracting individuals who appreciate design and flair. Over the last 20 years, Pontos has subtly evolved, continuously improved and become, unquestionably, an emblematic model for Maurice Lacroix.
A key aspect of the Pontos collection is the design characteristics shared with each model, including since 2016 an enhanced case design delivering improved aesthetics, feel and wearer comfort. The curving lugs feature a stepped profile adding to the allure of the case. The crown protectors fuse with the caseband more harmoniously, extending outwards to the sunbrushed sides of the lugs.
Wherever inquisitive fingers roam, they are greeted with superior tactility. The finish of each element has been upgraded in 2016, conferring a sumptuous feel to each Pontos model. There is an increased interplay of polished and brushed surfaces, heightening the sense of luxury. The double folding clasp with push buttons was a further enhancement, according a superior fit and proffering greater wearer comfort.
– 41 mm, Stainless steel case
– Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
– Water-resistant to 10 ATM
– Screwed crown
– Caseback with screws
– Available also with a solid 4N gold bezel
– Sun-brushed silver, black, black gold
– Rhodium or 4N facetted indexes and domed logo applied
– Black or silver powder printings
– White SLN (green light)
– Diamond-cut hour, minute and second hands available in rhodium or 4N gold plated execution
– White SLN (Green light) on hour and minute hands
– Calf leather strap with applied polished brand logo
– Stainless steel butterfly brushed-polished-bouchonnÃ© finishing buckle
– Stainless steel brushed pin buckle
– AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT
– Hours, minutes and second indicated by central hands
– Date indicated in an aperture at 6 oâ€™clock
– Day indicated in an aperture at 12 oâ€™clock
– VIBRATION: 28 800 alt/h, 4 Hz
– POWER RESERVE: 38 hours
– JEWELS: 26
– ADJUSTMENTS: 3 positions after full winding and after 24 hours
– DECORATION : Rhodium plated movement
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
The Portugieser Automatic has become one of the most successful Portugieser models ever to be produced in Schaffhausen. The balanced dial design retains the classic appeal of the legendary original Portugieser first manufactured in the 1930s. The pawls, automatic wheel and rotor bearing in the legendary Pellaton winding system are made from extremely wear-resistant ceramic, while two barrels build up an impressive 7-day power reserve. The ergonomically optimized strap horns ensure greater comfort even on slimmer wrists. The Portugieser Automatic is available with a 42.3-millimetre stainless-steel case, silver-plated dial and blue hands and appliquÃ©s. Thanks to the slimmed-down rotor, a glance through the transparent sapphire-glass back reveals even more details of the IWC-manufactured 52010-calibre, such as the black ceramic pawls in the winding system or the Geneva stripe decoration.